Monday, April 21, 2008

Dongjin pg29-49

One day, Hannah heard a glad news that Janie is coming back to the town. She’s a friend of her sister, Andrea. She had moved the town to go to college. Now she’s back for the winter carnival. She’s working for Connie Mac as her personal assistant and she’s supposed to attend the carnival. Connie Mac is really famous star of a popular cable television cooking show, Cooking With Connie Mac. She will be participating in the carnival by making food. Connie Mac needs some commercial ovens but she couldn’t find right place. Finally, Hannah had to let Connie Mac use her kitchen even though she doesn’t want to. And she found that her high school class mate, Greg, has also come back to the town.

Many characters appeared in these chapters. Before this chapter, almost was introduced about background. However, I think that this chapter was starting main story. In advance, the book will start interesting story. I wonder what will be happened next chapter. I didn’t understand all stories yet. I believe I will improve reading skill. After I understood difficult words, I had confidence.

No comments: