Monday, April 14, 2008

first summary...

My book title is “Blueberry Muffin Murder”. The book is about a woman named Hannah Swensen. She lives with her cat, Moishe. She lives in Lake Eden, Minnesota and is running a cookie shop and bakery, “The Cookie Jar”. These days she’s been busy because she’d contracted to provide all the cookies for the Lake Eden Winter Carnival. Soon there will be a carnival in her town. Lake Eden was a popular tourist spot in the summer month, when the town was crowded with visitors. However, when the summer season was over, the tourists left town so Mayor Bascomb decided to have Lake Eden’s first winter carnival in the third week of February.




When I read the book, I was worry for my reading skill. There are difficult words in the book. After I read chapter one, I forgot the content so I felt the book is difficult. Also, the part to read the book introduced background for the book. Recipe in the book was interesting. When I chose the book, the letter was very small so I couldn’t see it well. The book is mystery so I think I will be interesting

No comments: