Monday, April 14, 2008

HATCHET

The book`s name is HATCHET.It is written by GARY PAULSEN.I have read it from page1 to page 24.
Summary:
The story is about a boy .His name is Brian.Because his parents were divorced,he only stayed with his mother.so long time no see his father,so he miss his father.So one day,he wants to take a plane to see his father.When he leave his mother,hhia mother give his some tools include hatchet.May this can help him when he get the trouble.In this way,ha take the plane.Who knows!Some bad things happen to him.It is about air-crash,he is very nevour.So some terrible thing happen to him on the palne.The pilot is dead.The plane run out of the gas.Who knows that next step will happen waht?.........
Response:I think brian is a very good boy!He miss his father.Then he take a plane to see him. I am so glad abou this thing.So some bsd thing happened to him,he meet the air-crash.If I were him,I would be dying.I am no able to meet this event.But brian is also a huaman.So he is nevours during the plane time. But I think he has a good spirit,fanally he drive a plane.He need to learn how to drive it! He is very good about this thing.I belive he will meet more chanllenges! We need to learn about him.I hope next step will happen what....

No comments: