Monday, April 21, 2008

Roll of Thunder,Hear My Cry.

The book`s name is "Roll of Thunder,Hear My Cry."The author`s name is Mildred D.Taylor. Page1-17.

Summary:
The beginning of the story discribe four children.They are Little Man,Stacey,Christopher,and author.The author`s name is Cassie in the story.Three people are Cassie`s brothers.They are going to school ,but Little Man is afraid of clothes to be dirty.So he walks slowly,he makes other three people be late to school.But finally he follow them.Then the author describes what her hometown look like and her family`s situation.During the road,they talk about something that who`s house is burned.Maybe it`s a secret.And then describe Little Man`s how to follow them to go to school.Then the author describes what school looks like..........
Response:
It`s my first time to read it.In the beginning,I think that nothing can hook me.The author just describe that the four children go to school,and then something happen to them.And then she discribe what their school look like.I think that in this story they have different char
acter.Little Man is a typical example.He is very careful and naughty person.His brothers are very rash.The author is patient and responsible for everything.So in this way,the author makes a story about them.I think maybe something will happen next.Maybe their family will be broken. Maybe they will meet a very difficuit thing.Maybe one of them will die. But I still expect something will happen next.

No comments: