Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Sister's Keeper Pg107-138

Julia is the guardian ad litem of Anna. She brought Anna to the zoo because children are more likely to open up to her when they are in the zoo. Anna told Julia that she doesn't have any friends because of Kate's illness.After they visit the zoo, Anna wants Julia walk her in because she's afraid of Sara. Julia was Campbell's girlfriend when they were in high school. Julia was a very good student and students called her Freak, because she wasn't one of them. Nevertheless,Campbell was still curious about her. After a week later since he first time talked to Julia, they started dating. They have never seen each other after they graduated. Because of Anna's case, they meet again. Anna feels complicated when she sees Kate in the hospital. She came because without her, it's hard to remember who she is.

I think these chapters are a kind of romantic~I mean Julia and Campbell. One of them is the guardian ad litem of Anna, the other one is the lawyer of Anna. They were in relationship in high school. What I can say is I'm very admire Jodi(the writer), how can she imagine this plot???The relationships between the characters become more complicated from these chapter. I guess there will be more intersting characters appear next several chapters. I think it's necessary for me to speed up my reading, I still have more than two hundred pages to read and there is only half a term that I have!!!!ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: