Monday, May 5, 2008

P78~97 Dongjin...

Police came to Hannah’s shop. One of the police is her brother-in law. He told her a bad news that her shop was a crime scene so they should secure the area. That means she can’t open her shop for a while. Worst-case scenario, it could be as long as it takes to catch the killer. Hannah thought it was unfair. She has to make a lot of cookies for the winter carnival and if the store is locked up for long, she will go bankrupt. And what if the police don’t catch the killer? She didn’t want to think about that. And the worst thing was that her old friend Janie is a suspect and she has disappeared! She didn’t have much time. She couldn’t wait until police catch the killer. So she’s going to the Lake Eden Inn where Connie Mac had stayed overnight. Her sister, Andrea, is coming with her. Now Hannah is finding the killer herself to bake cookies for the carnival. At the Lake Eden Inn, they got some information about Connie Mac from Sally, the owner of the inn.

I expected that the book would expend the story in advance. I just expected the murder before. But in the chapter, the hero is looking for murder. I think he will be difficult to look for murder. I feel that it’s like CSI. I like the TV program. So it’s more interesting. The chapter is beginner yet. The hero could be worry to earn money because of dying one person. It’s like real. If I have same situation, I may do same ting. I was difficult some vocabulary, but now they are little easy so I can understand more before. I expect the story. My friend recommends the book to me. He want me to understand too easy the book. It’s very efficient to me.

No comments: