Sunday, May 11, 2008

Roll of Thunder,Hear My Cry Pg42-101

Summary:
It describes that author and her brothers go to school by foot everyday.But little man feels very angry and unfair because they are black and have no schoolbus to go to school.During the road,every time the school bus passes them,the mud splashes them.So stacey gives an idea.They dig the road,the hole looks like a trap.They want schoolbus to fall down.Finally,their plot is working. They promise together that they will not speak out!They come home.So another thing happens to them.Maybe their family meets some problems.Some bad people burn a family.Now these bad men are in the store near the school.So their mother is afraid that they go there.But they really go there.Their mother blames them..............
Response:
I already read two chapters.I think that I`m a little confused in the chapters about relationships.I think that their behavior make me angry.Because they dig the trap for the school bus.It`s not the only way to solve the problem.If the schoolbus falls down,the driver and the students lose their lives.How do they do about it?So it is so serious.They should have a good way to solve this problem without the plot.They are so naughty.Through this,I know that you need do everything after thinking.I like this novel,but I don`t children`s behavior.........

No comments: